React Native Developer position open: Please send your info to email@example.com or on the form below.
- Provide solution design, development & support expertise in React Native
- Apply leadership & ownership through full solution development life cycle while providing estimates, deliverables, and results.
- Meet regularly with Project Management and Technical leads to manage status, milestones, risks and issues in an Agile methodology.
- Engage in planning sessions and demonstrate ability to drive out requirements.
- Analyze requirements, develop technical specifications and perform solution gap analysis.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years of React Native development
- 5+ years of experience in programming/systems analysis
- Advanced English skills for having daily conversations with your team mates.
Why WOT Dev:
- Full time – 40 hours/week work (not a single project)
- Fully remote work
- Good compensation
At WOT Dev, people are our biggest asset.
When you join WOT Dev, you become a fully integrated member of the client’s team, communicating with them directly, and establish an exclusive and long-lasting partnership. No more juggling multiple projects! Give your best to one exciting and challenging product.
Our clients are startups and companies from the North America and Europe, working in spheres such as OTT, E-Commerce, Health care, FinTech, etc.
Why Join WOT Dev
- Working on a product
- Being a fully-integrated member of the client’s team
- Multinational environment
DIRECT COMMUNICATION WITH THE CUSTOMER
- Direct contact
- Consistent feedback and visibility of results
- Your opinion matters
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Fair and competitive compensation
A client-oriented approach
At WOT Dev we always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations.
WOT Dev embodies its power in excellent people. We search for the best people and continuously take advantage of opportunities to enrich and develop the knowledge and experience of our staff.
By continuously investing in knowledge and experience sharing, we ensure the steady growth of professionalism in our colleagues.
Our recruitment process
- CV Review by WOT Dev
- HR Interview
- CV Review by the Client
- Interview with the Client
- Job Offer